Saturday, March 6, 2010

O Spring, where art thou?

Ha! Yes, I am going to write about anticipating spring and complaining about winter! =) The weather for dear Ohio is starting to look up. . .mid 50's next week! However, seven days from now, I will be en route to Florida! Of course, I'm excited. Florida is beautiful, and it's almost like being in a different country - a world of difference from Ohio.

The best part about being in Florida is that I will be on my spring break. . .my MUCH anticipated spring break. This semester at school has been hard - especially my Anatomy & Physiology class. I enjoy it tremendously, but enjoying it doesn't get you an A in it. Heh.

Things in the school arena are shifting a little bit for me. Next month, I am taking an entrance exam for a nursing program I would like to begin. The program starts in July (2010) and ends in August (2011). The program is for my LPN certificate - not the RN degree I was originally going after. I've decided to go this route because even if I was accepted into the next available RN program, I would not graduate until 2013 at the earliest. If I pursue the LPN option, I can begin working in the field; also, many places will pay for their LPNs to get their RN degrees. I would much rather pay for one year of school, start working, and have someone else pay for the next two years! =P

Anyway, enough about school! I'm too busy looking forward to my spring break - school shall not spoil that for me!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment